- F-Style Series
- Ortega S1T Preamp & Pickup System
- All SOLID
- flamed wood
- inclusive gigbag
- inclusive strap
EXP74, D'Addario's best selling coated mandolin set, is the EXP coated version of the standard J74 set played by the likes of David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance.
Flamed maple, SOLID
Ortega Mandolin Bridge
THE PREAMPED FLAGSHIP
TRADITIONAL MADE. MIXED WITH MODERN ASPECTS AND CRAFTED
WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TODAY’S PLAYERS REALLY WANT.
YOU’LL LOVE IT!
• ALL SOLID TONEWOODS
• Solid spruce top
• Solid flamed and arched maple bottom
• Solid flamed maple side
• Solid flamed maple neck
• “DISTRESSED“ (aged) design
• Finished in Antique Vintage Oil (AVO)
• ONE PIECE DIECAST TAILPIECE FOR PERFECT TONE!
• BUILT-IN ORTEGA S1T Mandolin preamp & pickup system
• Built-in chromatic tuner
• Grover Mandolin tuning machines
• Truss rod
• Ebony bridge and fretboard
• Equipped with D’Addario EXP74 Mandolin strings
|Color||antique violin oiled "distressed"|
|Wood, top||solid spruce|
|Wood, back||Flamed maple, SOLID|
|Wood, neck||Flamed maple, SOLID|
|Neck type||2way truss rod|
|Tuner||GROVER Mandolin tuners|
|Inlay||12th fret Ortega double bow|
|Nut width||28 mm|